Kayt in Ireland

My Tales of Studying Abroad in Dublin

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

OOO....THE WORLD CUP

O man....the world cup is in full swing here. Unfortunately for the Irish, Ireland didnt quite qualify. I have about a week left of bragging rights over them bc the United States, though they did qualify, is not putting on a grand showing. Last nite we went to Big Tree (a pub on dorset street) to catch the US match. It was certainly dodgey. We lost 3-0 to czech republic...down right humiliating. Things dont look too promising for our next matches, Italy and Gana. We caught a bit of their game against each other as well and both teams looked rather impressive. I guess I'll have to pick a new team to cheer for....
I tried to post some pictures yesterday but it got quite boring...so i quit. I think it will be easier if i just make a webshots account. Plus its very difficult to select particular pictures...I want them all up.
Alright...i need to get back to work now...I'm writing up sesson outlines for an adult education programme....who knew i was qualified for that?...its actually rather enjoyable.
Cheers!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home