Kayt in Ireland

My Tales of Studying Abroad in Dublin

Friday, June 16, 2006

A little site seeing on a Friday off.....

Today we made our way down to Christ Church Catherdral Dublin....pretty sweet place. Very large...although not as decodent as i imagined it might be. I've seen prettier churches in America. It was really cool though that they had crypts underneath. That is something I've never seen before. We were there when a service was going on...it was actually kind of cool to witness something ive seen so many times at home in a different culture. I noticed some of the prayers were alittle off....but ya know same meaning. We also witnessed something that could best be described on shittystories.com ...u may want to check that out. I dont know why everything is underlined right now but i cant figure out how to stop it so ill just continue on.
We discovered a grand mexican restraunt on George ST. called Acapulco.....so good....absolutely savage guac...mmm....That are is quickly becoming my favorite lots of good bars and my mexican food fix.....thats good stuff.
Next we headed to Aldis which is an amazing german supermarket where everything is 10x cheaper than tescos.....its def worth the trip. I recommend picking up some joysticks...they are like mambos or now and laters...super delicious. Plus we got magnum ice cream knockoffs which were very good and at the price of 3 for 1. mmmmm.....YAY for Aldis we have decided its a blessing.
Well time to head out for the nite....I'm attempting a dress over jeans today as that is the style around here..i've worn it a few times but this is the big dublin debut.....Wish my luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home