Kayt in Ireland

My Tales of Studying Abroad in Dublin

Thursday, August 10, 2006

In Dublin's fair city......


My internship came to a close today...i had extreme anxiety leaving my little computer room, o the grand craic thats taken place within those walls. Natasha and Geraldine took us out to lunch at Pepbo's wine bistro. It was a really great place. For all our hard work they gave us 40euro gift certificates to Top Shop. Which is grand especially since we work at a non-profit. Other people got gifts of money but i prolly have spent it on close anyway..hahha. I cant believe im done there...starting to seriously hit me that this really is the end. Soon enough i'll be done with my european adventure and back chilling on the couch in the states...gross.
After lunch we hit up top shop...i chose some shoes. Then we headed on home. I got my damn papers completed and shipped them off...very stress relieveing. Although they are absolute shit. Ahh, well. Ive been informed that my class is actually just pass/fail...so its pretty much guaranteed that i will pass since ive fulfilled all the requirements.
Packing is proving extremely difficult...having loads of trouble holding myself together and also packing efficiently. I have no idea what im going to do with all my luggage when i get to Italy...or even how i will get it to italy. Somehow i didnt invision myself strolling around Venice with 3 giant suitcases, layers of clothes on my body and 2 cowboy hats on my head...very depressing.
After packing almost all my clothes we headed out to meet our most favorite group of irish friends at Bruxelles...




i was dreading the goodbye...tried to avoid the whole goodbye scene all together but it didnt work well and in the end it had to be done... Inearly lost it. I hate this. It's like i know the likelihood of me seeing these people again is soo slim. How do people that were a huge part of the best summer of your life just end up not even in your life anymore?... So upsetting...
I have to go compose my life....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home