Kayt in Ireland

My Tales of Studying Abroad in Dublin

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Damn...Feeling abit bitter towards Ireland....

Today i spent the entire day at the hospital...St. James to be specific and nothing was accomplished....i hate the ireland health system .... they asked me if ......
this is sarah now. and something is askew with katine's foot. that's what the irish call her. it's twice it's normal size and they send her on her way. f*** the irish health care sysem! I'm currently making kayt ice and elevate her foot on behalf of jan's command's. Don't you worry Jan, I'm on it! It's grand, and we'll contact those EUSA wankers tomorrow and strongly voice our concerns!
Excuse the interruptions ...Anyways...they asked me if it would be ok to send to the results of my xrays to my gp (dr) in 7 days...like what good would that do. Since there is no broken bone, they did nothing for me and as a consequence im still in excruciating pain. Have another dr apt. tomorrow....hopefully this one will go better for me.
In other news...yesterday we found a chinese food restaurant...It wasnt the most proper chinese place ever, it did lack almond chicken and crab rangoons. I had King Prawn Chop Suey. I dont really understand the difference between prawn and shrimp...they taste absoutlely identical. Then we hit up the sale at Arnotts in an attempt to improve my sullen mood. Things went well, got a savage dress. Then we went to a pub (Dame Tavern) to watch the world cup matches. We caught France vs. Spain. France won. sound match though. We also saw a bit of horse racing. Couldnt help but notice that the jockeys were practically normal sized people, the horses were buckling under their weight...i mean they couldnt even jump the short hurdles without hitting them. The barkeep told us that the jockies were meant to be small but they are not at all what we are used to seeing.
Very excited bc today after work we are going to the dog races with our EUSA group. Im feeling lucky!! Will let you know how it goes later...Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home